This isn’t really a blog, I am not going to write forever like normal. Really I will try.
Mothers day isn’t all it is for everyone, Some people don’t physically have their mother, some don’t have a good mother, some have lost their children.
I just want to say two things.
First of all,
Happy Mothers Day to those
- Who stepped up to be the mother figure that the child needed.
- Those mothers giving their all- heart and soul into their child.
- Those who waited a very long time for their miracle.
- Those who have lived past their children.
- Those who have lost or miscarried and never got to meet their angel.
- Those who become foster moms.
- Those who become a hero to the child that doesn’t have blood parents.
- Those who extend their love to those around them.
- Those who struggle every single day and don’t know how they will make it- but they always do.
- Those who are a mother, deep down know they do their best, they put forth the effort needed, those that are their for their children.
Secondly, I want to thank my boys.
They drive me insane every day, they make life harder but better.
I couldn’t imagine a life without them in it.
To both my boys, I thank you.
Thank you for making me a mom, each year I do my best to make things better, to explain better, to support better in hopes that one day you won’t need therapy.
Be a part of the inspiration
Self- Love ~ Health~ Change